Day 1: 12th of May
9: Opening ceremony
Welcome speech from mediator (5 minutes)
Government representative Serbia (10 minutes) – Tanja Matić, Minister of trade, tourism and telecommunications
9:15 – 11:15: Speaker Introductory Speeches
1. Vice president W4C Serbia, Sanja Kekić, One of Europe’s 50 most influential women in Cyber Security
2. Natalie Mombelli, Enterprise Security Executive at Microsoft Switzerland
3. Diana Gligorijević, Co-founder at TeleGroup Serbia
11:15 – 11:30: Introduction to the Hackathon’s topic
The goal of the hackathon is for your group to develop an idea or concept for the issue at hand. Participants are encouraged to be creative with their idea and think holistically about what targeted solutions are needed in order to tackle the challenge of the event.
Your final product may take on a number of different forms, whether that be the conceptualization of the idea itself, a business plan, a prototype or anything else that you might come up with using the collective knowledge and experience of your group. Your final presentation should nonetheless clearly communicate the concept of your idea and any relevant features of how it can adequately address the hackathon challenge.
11:30 – 11:45: Mentor introduction
11:45 – 12:00: Time for Questions
12:00 – 13:00: Break
13:00 – 13:15: Split of teams into their dedicated Zoom rooms
13:15 – 14:00 Team meet and greet
– Participants have time to introduce themselves and meet their team members and mentors
– In this time participants are encouraged to brainstorm ideas, divide roles and discuss plan of action
14:00 – undefined: Team work
Teams and mentors will have the rest of the day to allot their time according to their own schedules, availability and requirements.